Marketing Manager, Digital Accounts - Saucony
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Saucony Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 1 Type Full Time
At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether its in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, were constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing weve done everything to make runners lives just a little bit better.
The Saucony Marketing Manager-Digital Accounts leads the development and execution of the channel marketing strategy that support revenue growth, interest and engagement with accounts.
Primary Duties • Ideates, develops and pitches retail marketing & promotional programs for all US digital retail partners based on overall brand direction and account business objectives.
• Measures programs, communicates results of sell-in & sell-through in markets. Ensures solutions are executed within the marketing team.
• Manages and executes customized integrated retail marketing programs to include social, site, and digital experiences.
• Sources and develops engaging content for wholesale channels, including blog, site and social.
• Closely collaborates with key stakeholders Sales, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing to achieve goals
• Manages the co-op budget to ensure alignment with co-op spend.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree required in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years channel marketing experience, including experience with execution of digital strategy. Experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.
• National brand experience and/or retail marketing preferred.
• Experience in marketing on Amazon
• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
• Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
• Previous supervisory skills preferred
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com