Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function Administration Support Min. Exp.(Yrs) 1 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Executive Assistant for eCommerce works directly with the President of Global eCommerce and their Leadership team. The position will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties which may require independent review, summation, calculation and analysis of information.
Primary Duties • Manages travel arrangements, including arranging appropriate flights, visas, hotels, ground transportation and meeting agendas for extensive and complex international travel
• Reconcile and expense corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses according to corporate travel policy and in timely manner; troubleshoot any reimbursement issues
• Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
• Creation, production and distribution of ad hoc reports, documents and presentations
• Composes and types correspondence from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed, organizes and maintains confidential file system files correspondence and other records. Makes binders and other printed material packets.
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages, prepares customs documents
• Exercises initiative, independent judgment and discretion in screening calls, greets and escorts visitors, and corresponds to written and oral requests for information
• Coordinates on boarding of new employees, including electronics, office set up, business cards, and schedules introductory meetings
• Coordinate other group needs: printing and binding for Group presentations, ordering office and printing supplies, meeting room support, etc
• Communicates with high-level personnel within and outside the organization, both domestically and internationally
• Assists executive with board meetings and other functions with outside organizations
• Greets internal and external customers answering questions of a complex nature
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required •
3+ years secretarial/clerical experience or equivalent skills and abilities
Excellent sense of discretion and confidentially with highly sensitive information
Strong project management skills and event planning experience desired
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Familiarity with video conferencing or ability to adapt and learn quickly
Strong influence skills
Exceptional organizational and communication skillsable to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, including Board members, executives, and partners
Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Self-driven, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
Good oral and written communication skills
Ability to perform job functions in a competent, professional and customer-oriented confidential manner
International and domestic travel experience preferred
Energetic, passionate, team-oriented and ability to work with various personalities, styles, and cultures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com