Product Line Manager
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Hush Puppies Apparel & Accessories Job Function Product - Brand Min. Exp.(Yrs) 5 Type Full Time
Hush Puppies is thego-to footwear, accessory and apparel brand that delivers the right mix of timeless style, dependable comfort and quality. Since 1958, the brand has defined authentic casual style for generations of consumers around the world. Today, Hush Puppies is the favorite shoe for all who embrace the lighthearted spirit and modern style of this iconic brand represented by our lovable bassethound! With over 17 Million pairs sold every year in over 165 countries around the world, Hush Puppies has become more than a global brand, it's a household name and a cultural icon! We invented casual style, you make it your own. Hush Puppies
The Product Line Manager with Hush Puppies is responsible for creating market-leading products that enable the brand to grow and meet business goals by evolving, developing and organizing the product line.
Primary Duties • Use competitive data, trend and innovative ideas to create a comprehensive assortment planning strategy for product line(s).
• Present line concepts, product and strategic vision to management, retailers, sales associates and peers at a wide range of formal and informal meetings.
• Evolves the line architecture to match business growth goals and objectives. Works closely with other PLMs, to assure harmony of the product lines.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the global market needs to influence product direction and open new opportunities.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years experience in footwear, apparel or accessories.
• Proven working knowledge of footwear industry, including technology and product development, materials, trends and the overall marketplace.
• Strong product knowledge and understanding of global markets and competitors.
• Strong business acumen, merchandising and analytical skill sets.
• Must be able to follow-through and have strong attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate, including the ability to manage strong and effective cross functional relationships within the organization.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com