Allocation Analyst - Saucony & Sperry
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Retail Merch-Planning & Allocation Job Function Merchandising Min. Exp.(Yrs) 2 Type Full Time
At Sperry we are here to inspire everyone to find common ground, as we have since 1935. We create products that can transcend boundaries because we believe its the little things that can help bring us together. Were proud to embrace timeless styles and quality everyone can relate to. Join our team and help us inspire people to recognize their commonalities and create more meaningful connections and better communities.
At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether its in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, were constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing weve done everything to make runners lives just a little bit better.
The Allocation Analyst will ensure that all stores have the appropriate merchandise mix and inventory levels to achieve departmental goals. This individual will be responsible for all allocations of specific styles by store and size. Additionally, Analyst performs style productivity analysis that will support assortment planning for the Sperry & Saucony stores. The analysis and allocations will ensure sales, inventory, turn and profit are maximized.
Primary Duties • Manage and maintain weekly replenishment schedules including initial merchandise setup and maintenance for stores.
• Maintain style size models to ensure appropriate in-stock management.
• Manage store volume inventory.
• Communicate analysis and provide direction to the team that will drive sales profitability.
• Develop and implement process improvements for sales/inventory planning and allocation efforts for the stores (including, but not limited to style productivity, allocation rules, product flow, RTVs, Job Outs, transfers, and markdowns.)
• Execute Allocation efforts for high focus stores to ensure business is maximized and risk is minimized. Continuously monitor sales trends and evaluate results of product sales. Communicate learnings to the team and coordinate the implementation of action items across store base.
• Perform as an integral member of the team.
• Form strategic relationships with Field Team and Merchant Team to ensure open lines of communication and results driven behaviors.
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent
• 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience within a retail allocation and planning environment.
• Strong aptitude for working with numbers is essential.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated, with strong communication skills.
• Must be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Demonstrate flexibility and juggle multiple priorities while still achieving agreed upon deadlines.
• Strong PC skills, including report query and analysis, is a must. Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Anticipate problems, generate multiple alternatives and suggest the solution that best serves the Customer and the Corporation.
• Ability to assess the underlying issue(s) and make preventative changes is important in this role.
• Must be comfortable seeking opinions from individuals or teams.
• Must be able to document the facts in an easily understood format, and present them clearly.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com