Graphic Designer - Chaco
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Chaco Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 2 Type Full Time
Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Graphic Designer- Chaco is responsible for managing and delivering against the design needs of the brand.
Primary Duties • Responsible for the design and print production, retail in-store marketing, and digital materials for the brand.
• Executes global brand campaigns into designs that ensure the voice of the brand is captured in all marketing materials.
• Uphold graphic and brand standards from concept through production.
• Produces and/or updates compelling designs and concepts that support the consumer experience
• Organize all necessary artwork and mechanicals for release to vendors.
• Ensures all aspects of final graphics are delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that represents the brand authentically.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
• 1+ years of graphic design experience.
• Ability to research and translate design trends into graphic concepts that communicate clearly to the customer.
• Proficient in graphic design software.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good project and time management skills, and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com