Sr HRIS Analyst
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Human Resources Job Function Human Resources Min. Exp.(Yrs) 5 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Senior HRIS Analyst will act as a lead member of the HRIS team focused on self-service, data integrity, data analysis, system administration, process improvements, and reporting. This role will collaborate with the HRIS Manager on strategic planning for HR systems. Responsibilities also include ownership of multiple HR systems, provide project management skills for HR initiatives and will leverage HR and systems knowledge and expertise to solve business problems.
Primary Duties • Utilize project management and indirect leadership skills to facilitate and lead HR projects (including the development and management of work plans). May serve as project manager or HRIS team lead.
• Serve as HRIS lead on cross-functional teams to implement new HRIS systems; make functionality recommendations, determine and perform appropriate testing scenarios, design and perform audits and ensure data accuracy during data migration, and approve migration from test to production.
• Create training plan and train new HRIS team members
• Provide assistance to team members on more complex reporting development and analysis.
• Function as subject matter expert to troubleshoot, identify, test, document and approve system updates/patches to resolve issues. Serves as point of escalation for all HR systems issues.
• Provide system configuration and administration for multiple HR systems.
• Utilize data and systems knowledge to design, develop, maintain and analyze useful metrics and reporting to support a variety of HR and business initiatives. Requires assessing and utilizing complex data and interpreting and transforming data to meaningful information for decision making. Must be vigilant in data analysis to come to correct conclusions.
• Performs data analysis to ensure integrity of systems, delivery of information/conclusions to internal and external users and at all times ensuring data security.
• Research the impact of system changes (new functionality, system fixes, tax updates, etc.) on current HR processes, make functionality recommendations, determine and perform appropriate testing scenarios, and approve migration from test to production.
• Combine HR functional knowledge with strong technical expertise of HR systems in order to identify and drive process and system efficiencies/best practices, promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate reporting of data to the business.
• Enhance HR and employee use of systems by creating interfaces and workflows to ensure efficient processes and data integrity.
• Uses internal and external resources to monitor and determine if system updates are required for compliance, provide resolution to a known issue or would be beneficial/enhance current processes.
• Establish and maintain HR system standards and security and help set HR system policy.
• Provides systems/process training and creates user procedures, guides and documentation for business partners and end users.
• Develops a variety of reports using various ad-hoc reporting tools.
• Respond to scheduled and non-scheduled analytic needs.
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or 5+ years of previous HRIS experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Previous HRIS project management and systems implementation experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of HR and payroll processes and data; relies on extensive experience and judgment to perform the functions of the job.
• Strong understanding of database design, structure, functions and processes.
• Works independently or in collaboration with functional and technical staff, external vendors and IT.
• Ability to develop and implement solutions to a variety of problems of complex scope.
• Solid computer skills with thorough technical aptitude and attention to details; advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access), with a strong background in Microsoft Excel.
• Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with using database reporting tools to analyze data and produce meaningful reports.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks & projects; working unsupervised exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
• Service oriented, collaborative approach to internal customers and peer relationships.
• Solid technical problem-solving capabilities with ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users/customers.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com