Financial Analyst II
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Hush Puppies Job Function Finance Min. Exp.(Yrs) 4 Type Full Time
Hush Puppies is thego-to footwear, accessory and apparel brand that delivers the right mix of timeless style, dependable comfort and quality. Since 1958, the brand has defined authentic casual style for generations of consumers around the world. Today, Hush Puppies is the favorite shoe for all who embrace the lighthearted spirit and modern style of this iconic brand represented by our lovable bassethound! With over 17 Million pairs sold every year in over 165 countries around the world, Hush Puppies has become more than a global brand, it's a household name and a cultural icon! We invented casual style, you make it your own. Hush Puppies.
The Financial Analyst II- Hush Puppies gathers, monitors & reports financial data to produce financial reports to evaluate the divisions financial performance in coordination with Corporate Finance, DTC and the International Finance teams. This includes overseeing the close process, planning/forecasting, analysis and reporting.
Primary Duties • Prepares period, quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Works in conjunction with corporate finance to prepare period-end closing activities including accruals expense estimates, allocations and journal entries.
• Coordinate and prepare budget and forecast information such as revenue, margin and variance analysis, SG&A and working capital, including supporting schedules.
• Analyzes shipments, backlog and order for trends, units, revenue and margin and compares to Plan/forecast.
• Provides operating management with statistical data and account analysis on a periodic basis.
• Performs analysis on product pricing to the account base and assist in implementation of Customer Specific pricing as well as closeout and all other pricing.
• Actively participate in projects independently and as a member of a cross-functional teams.
• Prepare account reconciliations consistent with Corporate policy.
• Provide financial support to the brands, working with GOG and international finance as needed.
• Analyze and report on operating deviations, including key metrics.
• Respond to inquiries from Corporate Finance as well as Internal and External Auditors.
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years in accounting or finance experience
• Strong computer skills with advanced skills in Excel, BW and Hyperion.
• Good oral/written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com