Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function eCommerce Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The eCommerce Planner provides financial and business guidance to the eCommerce buying team to ensure corporate targets are achieved.
Primary Duties • Develop department / class and key item forecasts that align with the financial, merchant and marketing strategies of the division.
• Create and maintain Open to Buys, including accurate forecasting of sales, inventory and receipt plans. Work closely with eCommerce director and finance when goal setting and reforecasting for the division.
• Partner with buyers to ensure assortment supports merchandise plans (class mix, style count, depth of buys, size integrity, IMU etc.) and product margin targets.
• Analyze weekly/monthly performance of sales, margin, and inventory turns against plan and forecast. Analysis of demand versus shipped sales. Monitor and address issues with in stock rates on key items. Develop strategies with Buyers to account for any variances in business trend vs. plan.
• Partner with buying and site merchandising to develop promotional plans. Forecast promotional plan impact. Ensure profitable liquidation of excess inventory.
• Analyze and execute monthly contract rolls, ensuring proper inventory levels are maintained; partner with wholesale demand planning on monthly adjustments.
• Partner with eCommerce team and retail team to conduct business reviews highlighting current DTC business trends and opportunities. Identify and action in common risks and opportunities.
• Build and develop relationships with cross-functional business partners to achieve financial results for division.
• Present analysis, findings and recommendations to team members and senior management.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 5+ years of planning experience preferably in an ecommerce environment
• Excellent analytical, math and organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of PC applications
• Strong understanding of financial measurements and digital metrics
• Ability to present data and influence discussion with executives, peers and members of cross-functional teams
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com