Senior Content Manager
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function eCommerce Min. Exp.(Yrs) 5 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Senior Content Manager will Develop and ensure the execution of a comprehensive digital content strategy to enhance CAT Footwear's digital footprint, while driving engagement and conversion on catfootwear.com.
Primary Duties • Plans & drives the development of impactful, consumer-relevant content that drives conversion while highlighting products, contests, promotions, events and partnerships
• Collaborates with key stakeholders, including brand and eCommerce central teams, to produce high-quality content to achieve growth objectives.
• Develop and lead projects across various eCommerce functions while upholding established site and email style guides.
• Work closely with web designer and front-end development team to bring content to life, manages content priorities and execution from brief to launch.
• Work closely with site merchandiser and planner to develop customer experiences for key products and categories.
• Implement UX and site experience optimizations to create the easiest path to conversion for the consumer.
• Manages the distribution of content to ensure right product and message are communicated across all consumer touch points.
• Plan major campaigns across multiple channels that include promotional activity and seasonally relevant marketing messaging.
• Monitors & analyzes web analytics reports and uses insights to develop new processes and implement new technology.
• Stays up-to-date on industry best practices and trends and adjusts strategy as necessary. Influences change with key stakeholders.
• Use Consumer Insights and data to understand consumer personas; generate variations in content for multiple consumer segments and A/B testing.
• Manages editorial content development and strategic messaging based on a deep understanding of consumer insights, customer needs, market trends and competitive forces. Leads briefing process.
• Responsible for all QA of content prior to launch.
• Work directly with EU/CA content managers to provide monthly content calendars (site and email) for takedowns on their own sites respectively.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably online/consumer direct
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple goals and projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Strong understanding of e-mail marketing best practices
• Ability to develop and lead complex projects involving multiple cross-functional stakeholders
• Advanced Excel skills/experience
• Experience with content management systems and blogging tools
• Working understanding of HTML
• Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture
• Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management & planning skills
• UX and international experience a plus
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com