Performance Marketing Specialist
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function eCommerce Min. Exp.(Yrs) 1 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The eCommerce Digital/Performance Marketing Specialist will drive qualified traffic to fuel revenue and traffic growth for ecommerce websites to acquire new customers for the business. Key tasks include campaign planning, program analysis and optimization, budget optimization, bid management, and vendor management.
Primary Duties • Optimally employ marketing budget across multiple brands and tactics to drive qualified site traffic and acquire customers to build the business at an efficient customer acquisition cost.
• Drive growth specifically via ecommerce acquisition marketing programs, including: Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Social Advertising, Comparison Shopping Engines and Marketplaces.
• Develops actionable insights and optimizations using generated reports across all digital marketing acquisition programs.
• Develop recommendations for optimal budget allocation across various tactics to maximize revenue and new customers while minimizing acquisition cost.
• Leads strong testing strategy across marketing tactics and consumers path on site.
• Write consumer focused website copy and product descriptions to drive consumers to their desired destination with SEO best practices in mind.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Economics
• 1+ years of retail or ecommerce and digital marketing experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and duties
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com