Saucony Marketing Manager- Sporting Goods Channel
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Saucony Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 4 Type Full Time
At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether its in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, were constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing weve done everything to make runners lives just a little bit better.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of all marketing and communication strategies within the Sporting Goods channel. The Marketing Manager will create and execute a marketing plan that will position Saucony as the leader in the running category within Sporting Goods.
Working with retailers in true partnership, you collaborate to deliver innovative programs and campaigns across all marketing touchpoints to create brand desire and align to commercial priorities to drive revenue. You will lead the development, execution and evaluation of annual plans that drive the channel strategy, build the Saucony brand and the business, and deliver remarkable experiences for our consumer.
This role requires that youre an excellent marketer, teammate, and partner - able to nimbly identify and focus on priority initiatives while working in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of collaboration.
Primary Duties • Ideates and develops the global marketing strategy for Saucony within the sporting goods channel, in collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
• Executes strategic marketing & promotional programs for all US Sporting Goods retailers aligned with the overall brand direction and account business objectives. This includes programs, promotions, in-store experiences, digital campaigns, go-to-market execution, and key product launches.
• Delivers integrated retail marketing programs to include social, site, physical, and digital experiences.
• Create and maintain relationships with key strategic retail partners.
• Closely collaborates with key internal stakeholders Sales, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing to achieve goals.
• Measures programs, communicate results of sell-in & sell-through in markets.
• Manages a budget to ensure alignment with co-op spend.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 5+ years of marketing experience required, including experience with execution of digital campaigns and brick & mortar retail programs.
• People oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity and think quickly on your feet.
• A resourceful attitude and positive negotiation skills - you'll be working with a lot of different teams across Saucony and our retail partners
• An entrepreneurial mindset, you roll up your sleeves and dig into complex problems. A big picture thinker with a focus on execution and impact.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in the footwear or apparel industry is a plus
Normal office environment.
This role is based at our Global Headquarters in Waltham, MA.
Travel will be required on a quarterly basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com