Amazon Marketing Specialist
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function Sales Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Amazon Marketing Specialist will serve as the primary contact for the companys online platform team for Amazon advertising and consumer experience. For all brands with a wholesale presence on Amazon.com, supporting and executing their Amazon advertising plans while providing data analytics around the spends. Monitor and enhance the company products on the Amazon marketplace website to drive a best-in-class platform presence.
Primary Duties • Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) with management and brands while creating standardized reports to provide increased visibility to the level of compliance with the policies and to set benchmarks that ensure our brands are being appropriately represented online.
• Work with internal departments to align objectives and policies in managing eCommerce partners.Implement processes to continually improve the speed and effectiveness of onsite excellence.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations for leadership to enhance brand wholesale revenue.
• Manage the integration between the companys brand teams and the Amazon advertising team. Being the main POC for the Amazon advertising team and media partners to address for opportunities and concerns while being the WWW expert on Amazon advertising.
• Guiding the brands on strategy by building out the brands yearly advertising spends and activations through thought-out plans of execution. Taking the plans to create and optimize WWW Amazon advertising campaigns throughout the year.
• Transforms and delivers qualitative data into relevant dashboards and reporting for decision making around advertising, consumer profiles and site experience. A solid understanding of marketing metrics and utilizing them to lead the charge on the consumer experience and how brands represent themselves on Amazon.
• Ownership of virtual product catalogs and content, with output used as primary listings on the marketplace.
• The sole contact for brand activations around Amazons Vine Program, brand store, A+ content and ASIN creation.
• Manage the creation of a quarterly consumer insights and market share presentation for each brand on the Amazon platform.
• Communicate daily between all brand departments and external strategic eCommerce partners to ensure efficient workflows and accuracy of shared data.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree in business, preferred or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of eCommerce sales experience
• Full understanding of the Amazon advertising activations and programs
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to work both individually and cohesively as a cross-functional team member
• Demonstrates strong both qualitative and quantitative skills to support impactful business decisions
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
• Analytically driven with an innovative way of looking at the business
• Possess strong critical-thinking skills
• Experience with e-commerce market-place platforms
• Strong computer skills required.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com