Graphic Designer - Merrell
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Merrell Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 1 Type Full Time
At Merrell, we believe everyone deserves to experience the simple power of being outside. From mountain trails to parks and playgrounds, we all belong in the outdoors. No matter our shape, our size or our race. So we're proud to make durable and versatile products that help get more of us outside together.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing, designing, delivering marketing communication materials against the design needs of the brand, including digital, social, retail, and website.
Primary Duties • Create innovative world-class visual design across all key consumer touchpoints from concept to production.
• Executes global brand campaigns into designs that ensure the voice of the brand is captured in all marketing materials.
• Uphold graphic and brand standards from concept through production.
• Produces and/or updates compelling designs and concepts that support the consumer experience
• Organize all necessary artwork and mechanicals for release to vendors.
• Ensures all aspects of final graphics are delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that represents the brand authentically.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required graphic design, digital design, advertising related programs.
• 1+ years of graphic design experience in digital channels in a fast-paced, quick-turn around environment.
• Ability to research and translate design trends into graphic concepts that communicate clearly to the customer.Proficient in graphic design software.Must be able to demonstrate creative experience through portfolio of work samples.
• Proficient in graphic design software packages Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising creativity and quality.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Loves to learn and is open to feedback
• Good project and time management skills, and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com