Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function eCommerce Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Site Merchandiser will be responsible for maximizing consumer experience and driving revenue growth on the brands website by managing strategic eCommerce merchandising. This role will be a key individual on a nimble ecommerce team that will pilot innovative thinking and approaches to develop a new model that will inform the broader companys future practices. Will partner with Senior eComm Manager for Hush Puppies to execute and deploy consumer-focused content that drives engagement and conversion.
Primary Duties • Develops an expertise of the brand, its consumers, and its products to present a compelling story online and maximize revenue and conversion.
• Partners with Senior eCommerce Manager to plan and execute seasonal marketing features based on key brand stories, seasonality, forecasts, selling trends, and available inventory. Maintains calendar with timing of key product launches and supporting content.
• Evaluates, maintains and executes effective product categorization, keywords, attributes, sort orders, site search filtering and categorization strategies that facilitate efficient search and browsing, reinforce a positive brand experience and support effective visual merchandising. In partnership with direct manager, determines the merchandise site plan strategy and development.
• Collaborates to create and execute seasonal merchandising plans to deliver a compelling consumer experience and to effectively present product stories in an integrated manner across all ecommerce touch points (site, email, social, display etc.).
• Supports the distribution of content across all channels and ensures it is consistent and linked. Assists in setup and creation of digital marketing campaigns.
• Recommends and executes seasonal promotional plans to maximize revenue and achieve gross margin targets, in direct partnership with Planning.
• Uses reporting and web analytics tools to analyze site experience and product presentation performance and makes modifications as needed to enhance website conversion and revenue as it relates to site merchandising.
• Drives A/B testing to optimize conversion performance.
• Leads and conducts research on the marketplace and competitive set for best practices, trends, new ideas and actions to be taken related to the online consumer shopping experience and site presentation.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of SEO and partners with ecommerce marketing to support SEO initiatives.
• Sets up and manages products in product information system.
• Demonstrates ownership of the site, closely watching functionality and performance, catching problems and tackling break/fixes with a high level of urgency.
• Monitors and implements product recommendations, cross sells and upsells for brand. Collaborates with eCommerce team to plan, buy, and design for programs.
• Participates in decision making regarding user experience, site design, new features, new tools and marketing offers.
• Provides feedback and suggest enhancements on critical processes.
• May perform some buying and planning duties.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 2-3 years of online merchandising experience, preferably in a direct-to-consumer environment in site merchandising. Experience working with a content management system a plus.
• Must be eager to embrace meaningful and consistent change as the business strategy develops and be comfortable implementing new practices, solutions, and models. Ability to navigate ambiguity as ideas come to life.
• Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels. Willingness to jump in where needed.
• Experience with web technology platforms/working with a content management system to update pages
• Excellent quantitative/analytical skills necessary.
• Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to present to peers and manager level.
• Experience with JIRA a plus
• Strong understanding and passion for websites, UI and Visual Site Merchandising
• Product knowledge of footwear & apparel required
• Proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word advanced Excel skills preferred
• Ability to understand online traffic and metrics to help guide on-site merchandising decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task under stressful situations.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com