Product Line Manager - Sperry
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Sperry Job Function Product - Brand Min. Exp.(Yrs) 2 Type Full Time
From Paul Sperry and one mans inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether its the worlds first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, andlive an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Product Line Manager is responsible for creating market-leading products that enable the brand to grow and meet business goals by evolving, developing and organizing the product line.
Primary Duties • Use competitive data, trend and innovative ideas to create a comprehensive assortment planning strategy for product line(s).
• Present line concepts, product and strategic vision to management, retailers, sales associates and peers at a wide range of formal and informal meetings.
• Evolves the line architecture to match business growth goals and objectives. Works closely with other PLMs, to assure harmony of the product lines.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the global market needs to influence product direction and open new opportunities.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.5+ years experience in footwear, apparel or accessories.Proven working knowledge of footwear industry, including technology and product development, materials, trends and the overall marketplace.Strong product knowledge and understanding of global markets and competitors.Strong business acumen, merchandising and analytical skill sets.Must be able to follow-through and have strong attention to detail.Ability to effectively communicate, including the ability to manage strong and effective cross functional relationships within the organization.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com