Credit Financial Analyst II
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Finance Job Function Finance Min. Exp.(Yrs) 4 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Credit Financial Analyst II gathers, monitors & reports financial data to evaluate the departments performance. This includes planning/forecasting, analysis and communication of the results. Actively participates on process improvement projects.
Primary Duties • Actively participates on process improvement projects, especially in defining, measuring, analyzing, improving and controlling key activities.
• Provides analytical support and communicates statistical and operating data to management.
• Prepares cash forecasts for US, CA and INTL regions, tracks progress, reports weekly results with explanations for variances
• Prepares accurate and timely period, quarterly and annual departmental reports for management with insightful commentary.
• Provides and updates dashboards and other tools to monitor, control and evaluate departmental performance.
• Performs financial analysis of customers for credit line setting, risk categorization and credit score
• Liaison for Credit with Corporate Accounting, Internal and External Audit.
• Assists in complex customer account reconciliations as needed.
• Coordinates and prepares budget and reforecast information.
• Assists in updating and documenting global credit policies and procedures.
• Prepares general ledger account reconciliations consistent with Corporate policy.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years in accounting or finance experience (Treasury or Credit experience preferred)
• Strong computer skills with above average proficiency in Excel, comfortable with the more complex formulas used in data mining.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Proficiency in SAP, BW, High Radius, or similar credit software preferred.
• Good oral/written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com