Associate Product Line Manager - PRO-Keds & Collaborations
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Keds Job Function Product - Brand Min. Exp.(Yrs) 2 Type Full Time
General Function Responsible for growing the business in assigned categories through business planning, concept development, and sales analysis with a specific focus on collaborative and limited-edition product.
Primary Duties • Use competitive data, trend and innovative ideas to contribute to assortment planning for product line(s).
• Play a key role in the tactical day-to-day operations of the team and liaison with sales and marketing to drive category expansion through cross-functional communications and operations.
• Assist with the development of the seasonal line architecture and seasonal briefs.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the global market needs.
• Ensures clear communication with external and internal partners.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of latest fashion and streetwear trends.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
• 2+ years experience in footwear, apparel or accessories.
• Solid product knowledge and understanding of global markets and competitors.
• Strong business acumen, merchandising and analytical skill sets.
• Must be able to follow-through and have strong attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and multitask and work on fast-paced timelines
• Ability to effectively communicate, including the ability to manage strong and effective cross functional relationships within the organization.
• WORKING CONDITIONS
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com