Creative Services Manager - Merrell
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Merrell Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
At Merrell, we believe everyone deserves to experience the simple power of being outside. From mountain trails to parks and playgrounds, we all belong in the outdoors. No matter our shape, our size or our race. So we're proud to make durable and versatile products that help get more of us outside together.
The Creative Services Manager will develop, organize, and lead processes for the internal creative agency pipeline to ensure project milestones and budgets are met. Coordinate across all internal teams and external creative partners and oversee schedules and resourcing to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Primary Duties • Maintain expert competency in project management across diverse creative and marketing projects and monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly.
• Develop and establish creative processes that maximize quality of work, workflow and efficiency and work to uncover underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within the Marketing Team with PM tools such as a Asana.
• Oversee all incoming requests, schedule meetings, track ongoing project health and statuses, and hold team members accountable for results.
• Manages creative services budget and is responsible for project timelines and deliverables.
• Lead planning of reviews of current and future projects and job statuses with the CMO, Creative Director and the individuals working on the jobs.
• Manages all assets for individual projects including understanding of usage/license parameters.
• Create and manage the schedule for new jobs and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place to ensure the appropriate briefing, review and approval of creative.
• Liaison with internal and external creative resources to communicate brief requirements, creative review feedback, identify needs and implement systems to manage robust project workflow.
• Manage vendor paperwork and invoicing with the accounting, legal, indirect procurement and finance departments.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience in an advertising agency environment.
• 3+ years of creative services project management experience.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
• Self-driven, pro-active, ability to work effectively independently and with a team.
• Experience in the workflow of creative teams, either in-house or external agencies.
• Solid understanding of graphic design process including design, production procedures, printing, videography/photography.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to timelines and budgets.
• Effective small group presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com