Senior Director Brand Marketing & Sports Marketing - Saucony
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Saucony Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 8 Type Full Time
General Function At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether its in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, were constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing weve done everything to make runners lives just a little bit better.
The Senior Director of Brand Marketing & Sports Marketing drives and leads the brands marketing strategy for all consumer territories, managing a team in order to drive engagement, growth and revenue goals across accounts and global markets.
Primary Duties • Responsible for directing the development of the brands strategic marketing plans for major category initiatives, implements category activation across accounts and global markets, and leads a synergistic global go-to-market approach.
• Directs and ensures delivery of the creative brief process.
• Creates and leads the global asset delivery strategy.
• Partners with regional marketing teams to build annual marketing plans and ensure successful implementation of programs; prioritize key partners (accounts and markets).
• Responsible for consistent global brand voice between regional partners and brand marketing teams. Leads communication efforts with regional partners to ensure global product positioning and objectives are defined.
• Directs the development of -seasonal sell-in and sell-thru tool-kits to drive successful sell-in of global product marketing stories
• Works seamlessly with the DTC commercial leads and DTC marketing teams to bring the brand and product marketing stories to life.
• Leads, in collaboration with senior product creation leaders, the development of long term global brand strategies inclusive of key product and key marketing stories.
• Develops and leads consumer insights strategy ensuring consumer insights are imbedded cross functionally with a global view.
• Responsible for developing and overseeing the delivery of the Saucony sports marketing and Freedom Track Club strategies.
• Contributes to the construction of the global brand marketing calendar with an integrated plan for athletes and activations considering the seasonal brief and key brand stories / moments.
• Oversees the management of athlete partners i.e. building and maintaining relationships, identifying strategies for athlete activations or involvement in brand or product campaigns e.g. across Social channels, events, photo, video and Freedom Track Club
• Oversees the development of loyalty programs and hosting of events which supports the growth of the Freedom Track Club membership base across cities.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of marketing experience with major national brand experience. International experience preferred.
• Solid written communication skills and demonstrated comfort level with public speaking.
• Strong understanding of global markets
• Proven track record for leading and developing new initiatives.
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Thrives in a fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Normal office environment. Travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com