Market Intelligence Analyst
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford | US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group Corporate Strategy Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Market Intelligence Analyst will work on initiatives which increase the companys focus on fact-based decision making and will be responsible for reporting and analysis, process development, and systems support.
• Partner with internal stakeholders in executing projects such as sales and retail analyses, competitive analyses, and category deep dives.
• Analyze sell-in and sell-through data to inform brand teams of retail performance, assortment planning, and inventory issues that support fact-based decision making.
• Drive insights into action by synthesizing multiple data points across various sources to highlight insights and develop reports that provide a compelling perspective on key business challenges.
• Partner with executive leadership on portfolio-wide strategic initiatives in market data and retail performance.
• Proactively meet with brand teams to understand business issues and challenges.
• Perform ad hoc deep dives to uncover key trends and insights and identify whitespace.
• Ensure rigorous attention to detail and quality control over data, analyses, and metrics.
• Exhibit subject matter expertise in WWWs syndicated data subscriptions across the portfolio.
• Perform duties consistent with the Companys goals, plan and policies
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelor's degree in Business, Market Research, Statistics, or Finance.
• 3+ years relevant work experience in market intelligence or corporate strategy.
• Passion for business reporting and analytics with demonstrated ability to use big data to influence decision making.
• Ability to translate research findings intoactionable insights and recommendations.
• Must develop strong relationships with business partners and cross-functional team members.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Advanced Excel skills along with proficiency in data visualization and statistical computing tools.
• Experience with Footwear and Apparel or Consumer Packaged Goods is a plus.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com