Junior Graphic Designer
- Ride Snowboards
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
RIDE Snowboards is in search of a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team in Seattle, WA.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer with at least three years of design experience to design for our brand. The Junior Graphic Designer works directly with the Global Design Manager, Senior Designer, and Global Marketing Manager to help communicate the overall brand look and feel for RIDE in product design and marketing communication. The Junior Graphic Designer is involved with creating snowboard products and marketing collateral including, but not limited to, product catalogs, POP and fixtures, packaging, accessories, and website assets. The Junior Graphic Designer works collectively with the design and marketing team to create these assets consistent with the trends and needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
• 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department; in-house preferred
• Product/apparel graphic experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of design, product, and consumer trends in the action sports/snowboarding industry
• Keen ability to trend research and encompass a full understanding of the snowboarding market
• Ability to create mood boards, visual line plans, and any visual tools to use in presentations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to communicate with sales and development teams to create individually appealing product and collateral materials
• Strong knowledge of materials, graphic production processes, and manufacturing processes
• Screen print experience a plus
• Excellent skills in Adobe Suite
• Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workloads, often to tight deadlines and manage multiple proprieties
• Domestic travel required
This is a full-time, in-house position with a competitive benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and design portfolio.