Independent Sales Rep - Mid Atlantic
- Haro Bicycles
- Multiple Locations
- Mid Atlantic Territory
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Haro Bicycles is seeking established top performing Independent Sales Reps to service the Mid-Atlantic region. States included are Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Sell, market, and promote Haro Bicycles and its subsidiary brands to all assigned accounts in the territory. General responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Build strong dealer relationships and grow sales among existing Haro BMX & Adult, Masi Road, Del Sol Lifestyle, and Premium BMX dealers within the territory.
• Maintain consistent travel schedule within territory.
• Manage the dealer base of each of the brands, expanding or contracting as necessary to achieve maximum brand visibility and consumer access to the company’s wide product range.
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas and growth expectations
• Conduct sales clinics, provide warranty support, and assist in debt collections as needed.
• Full working knowledge and use of company B2B website. Includes instructing dealers on its use.
• Full working knowledge of our Consumer websites
• Attendance at annual National Sales Meeting, Tradeshows, Webinars, conference calls as requested
• Participation in regional events as needed
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• High integrity, strong work ethic, winning can-do attitude
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for the industry and strong cycling knowledge
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, Power Point
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com