Junior Graphic Designer
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
L*SPACE is in search of a JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join the team in Irvine, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
L*Space Swimwear, an established fast growing contemporary swimwear and apparel brand based in Irvine, CA is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join the marketing team. We are looking for a bright, creative, and energetic individual with graphic design experience and a sophisticated aesthetic that will be able to grow with the company.
• Design all graphics and banners for ecommerce site and upload to website’s CMS.
• Resizing and cropping floating, lifestyle and studio images for catalog and ecommerce site.
• Assist marketing department with email marketing concepts and creative.
• Create in store POP and signage including gator boards, vinyl, light boxes and window displays and see through to completion.
• Collaborate with sales team on concept and design for in-store installations, window displays and build-outs for retail stores.
• Design booth displays and imagery for trade shows.
• Photograph all floating images for catalog and assist with photo shopping and clipping.
• Work with sales team to develop sales and marketing tools, look books, brand books, and occasional catalog spreads.
• Create occasional magazine ads for retailers.
• Assist on seasonal catalogs
• Create flyers, banners for ecomm site
• Edit content from photo shoots
• Assist social media department with post production editing of flat lays and social content.
• Work with graphics vendor in getting artwork produced and generate P.O’s for all projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Jr. Graphic Designer/Production Artist
• Experienced with industry standard design tools- Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator), highly skilled in Photoshop, basic knowledge Dreamweaver and html
• Previous knowledge of email marketing platforms (such as Listrak and Mailchimp) is a plus but not required
• Must adhere to a brand specific visual communication standard (typographic, photographic, illustrative and layout)
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Highly organized and detail oriented, self-starter
• Must be willing to assist all departments with graphic needs and be able to collaborate on concept and development
• Able to work on large quantities of files in a timely and accurate manner
• Good attitude, stays calm in stressful situations
• 1-3 years experience
• Bachelors or BFA degree in Graphic Design or similar major
TO APPLY //
Please submit resumes through Malakye. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.