Assistant Manager - Del Mar
- Sun Diego Boardshops
- United States
- San Diego, CA (Del Mar Location)
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Sun Diego is looking for motivated, energetic, sales driven, and career minded individuals that have a passion for our lifestyle.
Are you passionate about action sports and fashion? Are you stoked on surfing, skating, the ocean and the Sothern California lifestyle? Are you ready to spread your passion? We’re ready for you. We are Sun Diego.
ABOUT SUN DIEGO //
Sun Diego Boardshops has 9 San Diego County locations that specialize in Southern California active lifestyle and youth culture. We have provided the best selection of skate, surf and beach apparel, accessories and equipment for over 30 years. We strive to share our passion for the action sports industry and our culture with all of our customers.
Sun Diego has received numerous awards and accolades over the years, including the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) Retailer of the Year. We have also been voted Best Surf Shop 9 times by the San Diego Union Tribune Readers Poll. We work hard and play hard in a fun yet casual work environment. We're not your average shopping experience!
POSITION SUMMARY //
Sun Diego Assistant Managers are responsible for spreading the stoke to others in the retail environment. We are looking for an individual who is dedicated to making every customer feel important. Individual must be a team player, communicates well with others and has strong leadership abilities.
• Customer Service focused
• Assisting in facilitating, promoting, and supervising all aspects of customer service
• Leading by example while driving overall store performance
• Motivating team to strive to attain daily, weekly and monthly sales and operational goals
• Help with recruiting, training and supervising sales and support staff
• Ensuring operating procedures are effectively implemented at all levels
• Helping to ensure sales and labor goals are met
• Assisting with merchandise presentation
• Inventory management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE //
• Previous retail experience
• Flexible schedule; ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong customer service/people skills
• Experience with store/inventory management
• POS system experience and basic computer knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with the action sports industry
• Strong sales and training experience
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.