Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
- RVCA Clothing
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
RVCA is in search of an Ecommerce Marketing Specialist to join the team in Costa Mesa, CA.
RVCA is the brainchild of company founder and president, PM Tenore. Transcending the boundaries of traditional action sports apparel, RVCA is a design-driven lifestyle brand free from passing trends. Appearing as a natural on the shelves of boutiques as on those of a local skate shop, RVCA is brought together by a group of like-minded individuals from various subcultures, a collaboration of sorts, a lifestyle within itself. RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, chaos; past, present.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Ecommerce Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for developing and executing the Ecommerce Marketing strategy for the North America region for RVCA. They will drive and measure all Ecommerce Marketing efforts to increase traffic, sales and conversion.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Develops and executes the Ecommerce marketing strategy and calendar.
• Responsible for driving traffic and conversion to meet projected sales goals through online marketing channels such as but not limited to Paid Search, CEM, Email Marketing, SEO, Affiliate, Re-Targeting, Amazon Marketplace, Social Media, etc.
• Manages relationships with all third party marketing agencies driving sales and maximizing ROI to meet each channels goals.
• Responsible for managing the Ecommerce Marketing budget and related financial goals.
• Collaborate with Ecommerce team to achieve marketing objectives.
• Seeks out new technology and services for marketing the site, develops an ROI strategy to meet goals.
• Constantly test, analyze and optimize campaigns, promotions & landing pages to drive sales and increase conversion.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• 5+ years of professional related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in Paid Search, Email Marketing, SEO, Affiliate programs and online Marketplaces.
• Experience in the action sport industry is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Software proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and Photoshop is a plus.
• Self-driven and motivated.
TO APPLY //
Please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource.
Fun & Challenging Opportunity | Positive Work Environment | Competitive Pay | Cool Place to Work | Room for Advancement | Great Benefits Package