PJ Salvage is a contemporary lifestyle brand specializing in women’s sleepwear, loungewear & accessories. We are located in Orange County and are currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to add to our team.
• Work directly with the design team to create seasonal graphics & prints for our main line, SMU, and private label accounts.
• Prepare all artwork for production, creating repeats, calling out colors, noting special print instructions, and generating appropriate sized artwork to fit in the charts as needed by factories.
• Must be detail oriented, maintain calendar deadlines, and work well in a team environment.
• Research and keep up-to-date in fashion, graphic and print design trends in our market.
• Original print Illustration skills are a plus.
• Must have extreme expertise in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Deadline-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exceptionally strong creative ability and well-developed sense of color and vision.
• Ability to work independently and present concepts in a clear manner.
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience with a strong portfolio.
• Work in Irvine office
• Must include samples of your work or a portfolio
• Medical and Dental
• 401 k
• Employer paid life insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Vacation and wellness time off, paid parent time, company paid holidays
• Employee discounts & a casual work environment