We are a contemporary lifestyle brand specializing in sleepwear, loungewear & accessories. We’re located in Orange County and currently seeking an experienced Technical Product Development Designer to add to our team.
In this position you will work closely with the Design team and be the liaison between design and the tech department. You will be responsible for all processes of the first tech packs for each season; ensuring our fit standards & accurate measurements are implemented along with materials, construction, and trim details. You will also help with product development design for our private label accounts.
A person who is passionate about the technical side of garment creation and excited about improving and hitting deadlines will do very well in this position.
This is a full-time, in-house position that requires 4-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
• Work with designers to set up initial tech packs with all the necessary details for overseas development
• Create accurate flat sketch construction pages
• Create small design capsules for private label accounts
• Minimum 4+ years experience in Apparel Design & Technical Design
• Strong knowledge in construction of lifestyle garments
• Strong Adobe suite knowledge – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
• Strong excel knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely well organized
• Self-starter and ability to multi-task as well as prioritize work load
• Deadline oriented with ability to manage and adhere to time and action calendars.
• A proactive problem solver who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team
Please submit your cover letter and resume