Obermeyer is an industry leader in technical outerwear and apparel for the ski and outdoor industry. We are a family owned brand driven by common philosophies; to create win-win opportunities with our retail partners, and to design and innovate products that enable enthusiast of all ages to experience the outdoors with comfort and style. Our aim is to provide a business culture where a passion for the outdoors, a focus on life balance, and being an end user are at the foundation of one’s ability to thrive personally and professionally. Collaboration and respect for our founding business philosophies are at the heart of what makes Obermeyer a success.
The Rockies Sales Manager is responsible for the growth, service, and development of the assigned existing account base while identifying new distribution opportunities that are aligned with the strategic goals and vision of the Obermeyer brand. The Rockies Sales Manager works with the Director and Vice President of Sales to support the CO and NM territory.
Including but not limited to:
• Manage, support, and service new and existing account base in the Colorado/New Mexico territory.
• Establish and develop account relationships providing best in class service and support.
• Ability to create comprehensive sales and marketing plans with bottom up forecasting on revenue outlook for the territory.
• Partner with retailers to develop assortment plans specific to their demographic needs and targeted consumer base.
• Execute retail staff training for accounts in the territory.
• Attend regional events on-mountain and in-store.
• Utilize POS assets for in-store and digital to elevate brand awareness and drive turn in channel.
• Proactive order bank management to ensure operational excellence.
• Develop sales plan to achieve goals for pre-season and re-order business.
• Attend all required trade shows and sales meetings.
• Provide regular reports to management on sales and product trends specific to your territory.
• Ability to utilize company provided reports, order entry system, and CRM software to manage daily operations of the territory.
• Embrace the Obermeyer culture and be part of a team that aims to reach a collective goal and vision for the brand.
• Manage Aspen and Denver showrooms.
• Order entry and accountability.
Sales Manager Rockies - CO & NM
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago
• Minimum of 5 years’ managing sales with Specialty and Key Accounts in the outdoor industry experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to both small and large groups of people.
• Proficiency in analyzing retail analytics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems, EDI, and CRM solution.
• Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively across all departments in a fast-paced team environment.
• Must be able to lift and transport a minimum of 50lbs.
• Extensive travel (50%) with expectation to manage daily operations and communication remotely.
• This is an in-house position based in Aspen, CO.
401K, health care, paid vacation, parental leave, fun culture with like minded people, family owned business, discounted Aspen/Snowmass/Highlands seasons pass.