What started off the back of a couch in a small apartment in Huntington Beach slowly grew into a movement. What sparked it all was some tattoo work with Nikko Hurtado and the subsequent first Tattoo Artist Series tee grew into a globally recognized brand known as the Sullen Art Collective. Over 200 artists have contributed since the brands inception in 2001. With styles varying from Black and Grey fine line, bold traditional americana, and colorful realistic tattoo art. Sullen embodies the lifestyle of tattooing and honors its traditions. We hope you join the family, because we've always believed that #TogetherWeRise the #SullenArtCollective
You can join us as our new Customer Service Associate in Seal Beach, Ca.
Maintain customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions for the Customer.
- Directly interact with customers to provide information on products and/or services, resolve problems, and offer general assistance.
- Handle complaints, document incidents, and report requests for further assistance to Sales Team & Operations Manager.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issue has been sufficiently resolved, by telephone to provide further information about products or services if the matter has not been adequately resolved, taking orders, opening or closing accounts, and gathering all necessary information regarding complaints or matters that need further attention.
- Keep records of all customer interactions and all transactions that take place. These records provide detailed information regarding action taken, personal customer information, unresolved matters, and any applicable comments or notes.
- Make decisions as to the authenticity of complaints, the probability it can be resolved, and determines possible reasons behind each complaint.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Other Skills Include:
- Full Circle Knowledge a Plus
- Product Knowledge
- Proficient in Excel
- Informing Others
- Data Entry Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Verbal Communication
- Reporting Skills
- Managing Processes
- Customer Focus
- General Consulting Skills
- 1+ years previous work experience
- General consulting skills
- Data entry skills, conflict training, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma, GED or degree from an accredited institute.
Customer Service Associate
Seal Beach California
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|