INNO Advanced Car Racks is looking for a Sales Manager / Sales Assistant to work out of the U.S. headquarters in Torrance, California.
This person will be responsible for opening new accounts, strengthening existing relationships and working to grow business in the existing and new channels.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Demonstrated ability to sell, influence and negotiate
· In-house sales, To maintain and grow the current account base
· Present products and seasonal selling programs to accounts
· Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning
· Open new accounts development
· Represent at appropriate trade shows
· Operations including data entry, invoicing, collections
· 2-3 years of sales in the Action Sports industry preferred
· Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
· Consistent track records of exceeding goals and meeting deadlines
· Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside the organization
· Capable of multiple tasks
· Based upon experience
· Base salary + Fringe Benefits + Performance Incentives
INNO Advanced Car Racks is a Japanese company and has been No.1 in sales in most Asian countries for more than 40 years. INNO first entered the U.S market in 2003. We have an office in Torrance, California, and our policy is to develop high quality, safe products which fit all users’ demands and active lifestyles. Our line up includes Base racks for most vehicles, and Roof racks for bike, kayak, surfboard, SUP, ski, snowboard, Cargo box and Cargo basket, as well as Hitch bike rack and interior Fishing rod rack.
Most accounts we sell to are Rack specialty stores, Outdoor retailers, Sporting goods channels, Bike shops, Automotive outlets as well as online channels.
At INNO Advanced Car Racks, we believe in creating a supportive work environment that encourages employees to work both independently and collaboratively to meet objectives. We place a very high value on open communication, and encourage ideas to be shared freely. We’re seeking to add new people to our team who are excited to come to work each day, prepared to be a part of our success.
Sales Manager / Sales Assistant
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago