Order Management Specialist
- Mad Engine LLC dba NEFF / LRG
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Order Management Specialist will have the responsibility to manage retailer/distributor orders daily. They are the key link in communication with our sales reps/customers for order/shipping/inventory questions. This individual works closely with our production and shipping departments to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time. The ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure from time of receipt to delivery, that all aspects of order are completed in a timely manner by coordinating and following up with other departments
• Responsible for order entry, item set-up, and all requests pertaining to the order
• Concise and professional communications with inside teams and outside contractors
• Accurate tracking and reporting of work order status and making sure orders ship without chargebacks and/or expense off-sets on time
• Enter and process all incoming orders - EDI, web portal based, e-mail
• Set up and document the order process for new customers
• Regular review of vendor manuals and communication with sales rep to clarify any potential issues
• Proactive approach to work, taking ownership of tasks, moving forward as appropriate to meet deadlines and objectives
• Research and resolve chargebacks and prevent future occurrences
• Other duties to be assigned as needed
Our Order Management Specialist must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people skills and work well independently as well as within a team environment to complete work orders. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who has strong organization and analytical skills; including keen attention to detail, time management, persistency and effective follow-up skills.
• Independently motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong organization and time-management skills
• Attention to detail an absolute must
• Comfortable entering and retrieving data on web-portals, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, performance based environment
• Experience with EDI / Vendor Portals
• Database set-up and management
• Experience in retail or apparel industry
• Basic knowledge of distributor, retail and e-commerce (drop ship) sales models
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.