- Mad Engine LLC dba NEFF / LRG
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Mad Engine is in search of a Project Manager to join the team in San Diego, CA.
Reporting to Director of Customer Service, this individual will work within a team environment to manage all aspects of the order process from conception to completion in a time sensitive environment.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities //
• Ensure from time of receipt to delivery, that all aspects of order are completed in a timely manner by coordinating and following up with other departments
• Responsible for order entry, item set-up, and all requests pertaining to the order
• Concise and professional communications with inside teams and outside contractors, accurate tracking and reporting of work order status, and making sure orders ship without chargebacks and/or expense off-sets on time
• Regular review of vendor manuals and communication with sales rep to clarify any potential issues
• Know intimately and keep up-to-date with customer compliance requirements
• Keep up-to-date with all licensor requirements and changes
• Proactive approach to work, taking ownership of tasks, moving forward as appropriate to meet deadlines and objectives
• Research and resolve chargebacks and prevent future occurrences
• Other duties to be assigned as needed
• Responsibilities are wide ranging, as we all work and train together so we can fill in as back-up when needed
Our Project Manager must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people skills and work well independently and within a team environment to complete work orders.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels.
Must have ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and vendor manuals.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and analytical skills—including keen attention to detail, time management, persistency, and effective follow-up skills.
We are looking for someone with a high desire for continued career growth within our company.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from accredited college/university
• Experience in retail or apparel industry preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Strong organization and time-management skills.
• Attention to detail an absolute must
Physical Requirements //
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.