Product Development Manager
- Mad Engine LLC dba NEFF / LRG
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Mad Engine is in search of a Product Developer Manager to join the team in Irvine, CA.
Responsibilities // to include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee work and success of entire Product Development team
• Manage and monitor efficient working of all projects and ensure all department deadlines are met
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
• Determines need by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
• Directly communicate with factories and internal team concerning all season development as well retailer specific development
• Manages process with overseas suppliers to ensure all files necessary for style development are dispatched and followed during the development process
• Manage all T/A calendars for development as well as manage/warehouse all style development costs
• Manage all products in product line and maintain knowledge of pricing for individual product.
• Ensure receipts of all development samples from the factory as well as update sales matrixes
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
This Product Development Manager must excel in a fast paced environment and be incredibly thorough. They must excel in communication with other departments and our supplier base. This person should be able to multi task and be willing to put in the necessary time to get the job done as we do have peak seasons and times of the year that require additional man hours. Ideal candidate will have strong organization and critical thinking skills.
Qualifications & Requirements //
• 5 – 7 years working in Product Development
• 2+ years in a supervisory role
• Experience in printables product development and previous production experience preferred
• Strong working analysis experience in Excel
• Knowledge of garment construction and Design
• General knowledge of apparel construction and can provide solution-based remedies when faced with stringent deadlines and unforeseeable obstacles that may hinder production
• General knowledge of apparel/accessories construction and can provide solution based remedies when faced with stringent deadlines and unforeseeable obstacles that may hinder production
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.