NEFF & LRG are looking for an experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to join the Irvine team and help make things happen.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for driving growth, customer acquisition and general website promotion in the digital space. This position’s pillars consists of: Digital Marketing management, Content Coordination, Marketing Calendar production and maintenance, Email Marketing conceptualization and construction, and any/all Marketing efforts that pass through or affect the web sphere. The Marketing Manager ensures that the eCommerce Marketing ecosystem is functioning and thriving, as well as being planful to spark growth for the future.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the ideation, maintenance and execution of the eCommerce Marketing Calendar, creating an online marketing strategy for the department.
• Ensuring growth from LY in Traffic and Sales, optimizing various traffic channels, while minimizing Marketing spend.
• Lead the ideation for promotions, marketing campaigns, branded campaigns, any eCommerce-centric marketing.
• Exceptional knowledge of Paid Media and Paid Social advertising, specializing in Google and Facebook Ads.
• Full understanding of digital marketing ecosystem: levers to pull, impact of +/- in various eCommerce channels, attribution on various platforms.
• Working relationship with the Mad Engine’s Digital Marketing Agency, with aim for eventual management.
• Full reporting on Digital Marketing performance, spend and general metrics, as it pertains to Revenue and Spend Plans.
• Top-notch understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Merchant Center, Shopify, and DataFeedWatch (or other product feed maintenance softwares).
• Affiliate, Social Media, Influencer and general CRM knowledge for future expansion.
• Responsible for the cadence, conceptualization and creation of our eCommerce Email Marketing program and Email sends.
• Full reporting on Email Marketing performance as it pertains to internal and industry benchmarks.
• Optimize Branded sends, Review Request emails, Transactional emails, Promotional sends, Welcome Series, Dynamic/Behavioral sends, Pop Up Logic and any other emails sent to our customers via the eCommerce channel.
• Work closely with Creative and Brand resources to ensure timely and on-brand mailers.
• Working with Creative and Brand teams, productively communicate Digital Marketing specs/needs, Onsite Content refresh needs, Email Send assets, and any other asset direction needed to ensure optimal content in digital space; namely design and copy consistency, platform regulations and specs honored, and conversion a primary focus.
eCommerce Marketing Manager
|Required Experience:||6 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago
• High School Diploma or higher
• 5+ years eCommerce Marketing Management experience
• Ability to troubleshoot, be planful but proactive, agile, open to learning new concepts and skills.
• Team player with an even keel and eye for analytics; ability to multitask at a fast rate, and stay organized
Please submit resume through Malakye