Director of Operations
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 8 year(s)
- Not Available
OluKai is in search of a Director of Operations to join the team in Irvine, CA.
POSITION OVERVIEW //
As an integral part of the Management Team, the Director of Operations is responsible for Reporting & Analysis, managing Customer Service, Information Technology and supporting the Distribution Center. Additionally, the Director of Operations provides leadership to impact business initiatives in a positive manner and carriers through the vision for team and peers. As a seasoned professional, demonstrates clear accountability for business results and for building and executing key initiatives. Must have a proven track record of creative problem solving and change management within an entrepreneurial setting.
RESPONSIBILITIES // include but are not limited to:
• Oversee daily operations including, but not limited to inventory control, customer service, allocations and IT Strategies. Partner with CFO and Director of Distribution to ensure customer service and delivery objectives are met or exceeded at all times. Work with executive team to plan long term space and systems requirements.
• Continuously improve the operational systems for all departments, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. Oversee analytical support to the company’s internal management team including utilizing technology to continuously improve information flow.
• Oversee all systems including but not limited to operating system, BI tools, warehouse management systems. Develop long term strategy for all key systems in company, lead all systems integrations and POS.
• Prepare and manage annual operating budget and staffing requirements.
• Obsessive focus on key metrics. Take action to drive change if numbers are showing any deviations from plan.
Supervisory Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain an effective organization through the selection, training, motivation, termination and review of all employees.
• People development to include; training, coaching and insuring positive employee relations. Build robust talent pool through active development of direct reports and other leaders in the organization. Create and implement improvement plans for all departments.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values commitment to quality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED //
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Customer Relations
• Perseverance and persistence
• Big picture thinker
• Organization/Time Management
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Advanced systems experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED //
• BA or BS degree in Supply Chain Management, information technology, or related field and 8+ year’s relevant and progressive experience with 5 years in a Sr. Management role
• Strong footwear and/or textile apparel materials experience with familiarity and understanding of operations processes
• Strong Distribution and fulfillment experience at a consumer products company
• Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal.
• Strong systems experience
• Full Circle experience preferred
• WMS experience a must and POS experience desired
• Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource Malakye was the source!