- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
OluKai is in search of an Accounting Manager to join the team in Irvine, CA.
RESPONSIBILITIES // include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for subsidiary monthly close: This will include preparation of JE’s, bank reconciliations, commissions calculations, royalty calculations, reserve analysis, accruals and supporting schedules, analysis and closing package for submission to Controller
• Work closely with A/R Supervisor to understand status of A/R, reserve requirements and risk
• Identify, investigate and analyze potential operational improvement
• Maintain and/or implement strong internal controls
• Assist Controller with audits (financial and bank)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Provide support to management, through information analyses
• Periodic Analysis of Operations Performance with flux analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS //
• A minimum of five years job experience with general accounting
• Degree in Accounting/Finance
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Strong experience in income statement analysis
• Must be proficient in maintaining procedures and controls in all accounting cycles
• Advanced Excel Skills, ability to work with lookup tables and pivot tables.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Willingness to take ownership of all processes of business to include: providing support to management and other departments; research and investigation of processes as required
• Ability to work as a team player with the finance group to meet deadlines and strategize to improve processes and procedures.
• Auditing background
TO APPLY //
Submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know that Malakye was your resource!