Digital Graphic Designer
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Olukai is in search of a Digital Graphic Designer to join the team in Irvine, California
Responsibilities // include but are not limited to:
• For all company owned ecommerce businesses, lead and execute all digital design projects including homepage banners, landing page content, email campaigns, digital advertising. Take direction from the brand campaigns and product launches to create web optimized brand assets to use online. Ensure designs are optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
• For new websites, or webpage needs, be the design lead able to interface between ecommerce, marketing and website development teams to create wireframes to final webpage designs. QA the implementation of designs, review and audit the translation from design to production. Participate in analytics review to be informed on overall website performance improvement needs.
• Design and implement email campaigns from brief to deployment. Manage the creative process, interface with ecommerce team to ensure successful testing, deployment. Participate in analytics review to ensure emails continue to drive expected return on investment.
• Design and support the implementation of online advertising campaigns. Interface with ecommerce team to ensure deployment. Participate in analytics review to ensure emails continue to drive expected return on investment.
• Conduct regular website audits to identify UX and visual design improvements.
• Maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required //
• This position requires solid experience as a digital designer; website front end design, graphic design, front end programming preferred. Ideal candidate shows a clear passion for web and digital design. 2-4 years of related professional experience in a premium lifestyle brand or design agency. A passion for premium consumer branding as well as ocean lifestyle is a must.
• Must be quantitative minded, have a passion for user-centered design and possess a curiosity for new technology.
• Thorough knowledge of website design, including mobile responsive and app design
• Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion on schedule and on budget.
• Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills. Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess strong presentation skills. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• Demonstrate a passion for product and brand building.
• Team players required.
Education and Experience Required //
• Bachelor’s degree required
• BA/BS degree in web design.
• Experience coding/deploying emails in Mailchimp or similar email platforms preferred
• Experience with mobile app design
• Working knowledge of front end technologies, HTML, experience with Magento and Shopify preferred
• Experience designing website content for SEO
• Experience designing in Adobe Creative Suite
To Apply //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know you found it on Malakye!