Sales Business Analyst
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
OluKai is in search of a Sales Business Analyst to join the team in Irvine, CA.
ABOUT OLUKAI //
At OluKai, we build premium products for the ocean lifestyle. Our footwear is created using the highest quality materials and crafted into beautiful, functional and incredibly comfortable designs that reflect the spirit of the ocean lifestyle we all enjoy. We are committed to creating quality products for our customers while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. Our company philosophy is to be environmentally responsible as manufacturers and to pledge OluKai to actively support and work for a clean environment and a better quality of life.
Our customers and staff embody the connection that exists between people and the ocean, it is our Culture. We want to build a team of individuals who embrace this culture, and have a passion for providing premium products and service to our customers. OluKai is currently looking for a Business Analyst in support of our Sales Department for all brands at our Irvine, CA location.
RESPONSIBILITIES // Include but are not limited to:
• Track and analyze key metrics established by Sales Director(s)
• Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s
numbers to the Sales team.
• Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed/revised by
Management and communicate approved plans and/or changes to the Sales Team/Finance for processing.
• Using all available wholesale/retail sources, identify potential business opportunities and challenges,
and work with sales and planning resources to develop effective strategies to address.
• Proactively research to find the root cause for metrics not meeting their targets.
• Develop presentations that analyze sales activities.
• Create reports and analysis for the Executive team.
• Implement and manage reports and dashboards in RepSpark/Full Circle/Domo/Excel ensuring the Sales teams have
access to key data.
• Monitor the accuracy and distribution of sales reports.
• Work with sales director(s) to create seasonal/annual plans by region and territory for Specialty Sales.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS //
• Three plus years as a Sales Analyst or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Marketing
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Office computer experience with intermediate to advanced level with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Full Circle/Rep Spark/ Domo experience desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link below and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource!