Key Accounts Sales Coordinator
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
OluKai is in search of a Key Accounts Sales Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, CA.
ABOUT OLUKAI //
At OluKai, we build premium products for the ocean lifestyle. Our footwear is created using the highest quality materials and crafted into beautiful, functional and incredibly comfortable designs that reflect the spirit of the ocean lifestyle we all enjoy. We are committed to creating quality products for our customers while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. Our company philosophy is to be environmentally responsible as manufacturers and to pledge OluKai to actively support and work for a clean environment and a better quality of life. Our customers and staff embody the connection that exists between people and the ocean, it is our Culture. We want to build a team of individuals who embrace this culture, and have a passion for providing premium products and service to our customers.
OluKai is currently looking for a Key Accounts Sales Coordinator in support of the OluKai and Melin brands based in our Irvine, CA office.
RESPONSIBILITIES // include but are not limited to:
1.) Reporting / Data Entry
• Input/Analyze Selling Data for Key Accounts
• Update the Monthly sales projections
• Recap weekly selling to the executive team, including top sellers!
• Create a weekly servicing update to help spot problems in the field
• Assist in order revisions, bulk management, and purchase orders for the Key Account team.
2.) Account Management
• Maintain effective business relationships with Key Accounts using clear communication and attentive follow up
• Travel with Key Account Sales Team to tradeshows and accounts as needed
• Work with Customer Service to ensure timely and accurate execution of purchase orders, bulk entry, revisions, and
• Send all shortage reports to the accounts after Edi’s have been processed
• Pack sample bags, print line sheets, and help with other preparations during our busy travel season
• Help execute and attend premium experiences for our accounts including music festivals, sporting events, etc.
• Help send catalogs out, correspondence, and gifts as needed
4.) Sales Rep / Key Account Servicing
• Send out Seasonal Assortments to rep teams by account to keep them in the loop
• Send out all email communication to the reps on upcoming events, promotions, marketing roll outs, etc. for our accounts
• Become a Servicing “Expert” and assist the rep force with questions on all clinics, trunk shows, and store visits.
• Update Nest Forms (App based program) as necessary of all new store openings and rep changes
• Work with Key Account Director and Finance to execute Commission Pool payouts for service
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• 2-3 Years prior sales and account experience
• Solid Retail Math background required.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and customer service skills
• Full Circle experience a plus.
• Necessary computer skills: Excel, Word, E-mail
• Familiar with EDI and the process
• Trade show & sales meeting experience
• Travel to accounts & trade shows required.
TO APPLY // Submit your application via the link provided and let us know that Malakye is your industry resource.