Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
- United States
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
OluKai is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join our Ecommerce team.
You must live and breathe site merchandising and have a deep desire to provide creative and personalized guest experiences; on the weekends you optimize funnel flows as sport. You will be the subject-matter expert on everything that goes through the Magento 2 platform, and will understand the purpose of each click on your site. You will give insights to the rest of the organization on consumer behavior and patterns related to product preference, merchandising strategies, inventory planning, content creation, and consumer journeys.
• Direct the consumer’s omni-channel experience by building an ecosystem of touchpoints that target consumers with the correct content at the correct time to drive engagement and conversion. Set and achieve conversion goals - newsletter registration, account registration, catalog requests and product sales.
• Understand consumer behaviors based on acquisition source and channel to create a personalized and customized site experience. Measure and optimize traffic flows and budgets to maximize the value of each session. Emphasize and prioritize the experience through mobile devices.
• Champion the use and implementation of tools that will grow your business - such as customer service tools, CMS & personalization platforms, user ID pixels, development teams and process, shipping & returns process, etc. Work with operations team to integrate and launch.
• Plan and coordinate site feature development and experiences, optimization and bug fixing with back-end and front-end architects and developers. Set an extremely high bar for quality and ensure site disruption, site bugs and negative guest experiences are at an absolute minimum.
• Intimately understand technical aspects of optimizing and merchandising a large ecommerce catalog with CMS content. Assist with creative wireframes and UX flows particularly with mobile traffic. Give insight into creative assets - file types, file size, web layouts.
• Regularly hypothesize and test user flows, content, and copy to grow user engagement and conversion. Report back findings with marketing and creative teams to grow internal knowledge.
• Be obsessed with site metrics and scorecards - constantly analyze and give reports on site performance. Utilize these metrics and KPIs to effect change and improvement inside the organization. Tweak and iterate on the conversion funnel to maximize growth - adjusting flow, payment methods, shipping terms, product recommendations, etc.
• Merchandize and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance and product list performance. Upload and create launch plans for new products. Ensure product information is correct and provides value to the consumer. Use data to merchandize the product assortment to be the most relevant to each individual guest. Work with planning and buying teams to ensure you will have the inventory you need.
• Plan campaigns, content, and user experiences that drive excitement and engagement for OluKai. Work with marketing and creative teams to build engaging content that tells an engaging brand story. Maintain the ecommerce campaign calendar for the Ecommerce team. Partner with the rest of the Ecommerce Team to create campaign products. Organize and represent ecommerce projects to be the primary contact for marketing and creative leads.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
• 4+ years of merchandising experience, particularly with Magento. Experience with Magento 2 is a plus.
• Experience with XD, Sketch or other UX/UI software is required.
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics, HTML/CSS is required. Must have strong analytical and critical thinking.
• Previous use of Optimizely, HotJar and other testing software is required.
• Knowledge of Asana or other project management software is helpful. Must have excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with GSuite Apps, Office and Adobe CC is a plus.
• A profound love of OluKai and the Hawaiian culture