OluKai’s headquarters in Irvine, Calif. has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Responsible for AR collections for assigned territory.
• Provide thorough documentation of customer interaction within accounting system.
• Communicate significant account changes to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Compile account data and submit reports to the Credit Manager regularly.
• Research account disputes on all payments, credits, chargebacks etc.
• Perform account reconciliations regularly.
• Research and respond to all priority requests related to the cash application process.
• Provide superior customer service to all customers.
• Other responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office applications.
• 10-key calculator experience necessary.
• Strong communication and customer service skills both written and verbal.
• Detail oriented and must be able to work independently and as well with a team.
• Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Expected to be on telephone no less than four hours a day.
• Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in collections and chargebacks.
• Full Circle experience is a plus, not required.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
• Works well in team environment and is detail oriented.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
Please click the External Application button to submit your resume and be sure to let us know you found it on Malakye.
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago