At OluKai we call our Customer Experience Team the Aloha Experience Team (AXT). As Aloha Experience Manager, you will lead the AXT and cultivate a consumer-centric culture with a mission to deliver a best-in-class customer experience and build long-lasting relationships with our customers. The AXT delivers this experience through our direct to consumer channels for OluKai, Roark, Melin, and Kaenon.
To be successful in this position you must be tech-savvy and comfortable working with autonomy in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You should be highly organized and capable of operating on cross-functional teams and multiple levels of an organization. You’re passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible and love finding new innovative solutions to problems. You must be an advocate for change. You can balance the swings that come with managing a customer experience team with Aloha~.
• Be the voice and advocate of the customer within the organization
• Continue to evolve our DTC experience and exceed our customers’ expectations every time
• Identify opportunities and share actionable insights about the customer journey back to the DTC team
• Partner with the DTC team create business-driving strategies that enhance the customer experience
• Manage service-level agreements to ensure fast order and refund processing
• Manage AXT KPIs and provide weekly customer experience reports to the DTC team for distribution to the company
• Responsible for exceeding NPS goal.
• In partnership with AX Leads, oversee the ongoing development of department SOPs
The Team and Culture
• Instill the island lifestyle culture in everything we do. Have fun, be casual, and live Aloha.
• Directly manage the team of AX Leads and Specialists to deliver a best-in-class customer experience via phone calls, emails, and live chats.
• With the support of AX Leads, manage the day to day functions of the team and provide backup when necessary
• Oversee the hiring and onboard training program for new employees and seasonal staff
• In partnership with the AX Leads, develop staff through performance management, goal setting, training, and effective employee relations. Seek and implement process improvements regularly.
• Coach and mentor AXT for ongoing employee training and development
• Manage timecard approvals, vacation requests, and team coverage
• Manage the formal performance review process for the department
• Partner with DTC team to create and implement regular team building events