Senior Graphic Designer
- K2 Sports
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
K2 Sports is in search of a Senior Graphic Designer to join the team in Seattle, WA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
As part of the Product Design Team, you will be responsible for applying your strong design skills and innovative thinking to create new products for the Skate, Ski, Boot, Helmets, Poles and Softgoods categories. Partnering with each individual category manager, this position will assist in defining aspects of style, fit and function for said categories. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of self motivation as well as a balance of aesthetic sensitivity and mechanical aptitude.
JOB REQUIREMENTS //
• Need 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department, Product/Apparel graphic experience a plus
• Solid knowledge or materials and manufacturing processes including but not limited to plastics and injection molding.
• A good understanding of user and consumer experience
• Strong interest in fashion and design
• Strong ideation and problem solving skills
• Excellent skills in the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to communicate your ideas through quick sketches and rendering as well as verbally
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to follow briefs to deliver designs that adhere to target prices
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet concurrent deadlines
• Domestic and international travel required
• Willingness to embrace snow/summer sports as part of your lifestyle if it already isn’t a part of it
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know that Malakye is your industry resource.