K2 Sports is seeking a Director to take the reign over our global HR operations. With a strong presence in North America, Europe, and Asia, the Director will lead and implement our strategy to recruit, retain, and develop talent. Were looking for an experienced leader who can develop an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes excellence and collaboration.
What You'll Do
• Build out our global HR infrastructure from the fundamentals on up
• Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to build a culture of excellence and innovation. Youll facilitate organizational structure (and design)
• Maintain a high-quality central HR function including appropriate technology, systems, and tools to support policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Change management create a systematic approach to dealing with the transformation of our goals and processes
• Ensure compliance with U.S. and international labor laws, audits, etc
• Manage employee relations issues and resolve complex employee relations issues (such as harassment and discrimination allegations) in a balanced, fair and objective manner, using appropriate counseling, investigative, intervention and mediation techniques.
• Create a first-class recruiting experience to through a first-rate recruiting, selection, and onboarding program. Partner with management to maximize talent.
• Lead development and execution of employee engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives including the design and implementation of a training, mentoring and professional development and succession plans
• Manage the performance management process and facilitate improvement of performance management systems and training for domestic and international staff
• Manage compensation and benefits administration including 401k and wellness programs
• Other business-supporting initiatives as they are assigned