Aquarius, Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of Men's, Ladies' and Children's fashion accessories. In business since 1969, Aquarius Ltd. sells to nearly every major retailer in the United States, as well as to hundreds of small specialty stores.
A strong and dynamic Company with highly creative and motivated associates, Aquarius Ltd. is well placed in the wholesale apparel market and understands the needs of its customers, from product development to the on-time delivery of floor ready merchandise. Aquarius Ltd. will continue to be a major player in the fashion accessories market for years to come. Please visit our website at http://www.aquariusltd.com
If you have experience developing and designing backpacks, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of ingenuity and product development ability, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for an experienced backpack developer to work from our L.A. office.
The ideal candidate will not only be creative but will also have strong administrative and project management skills. We require working knowledge of backpack design and an understanding of the product development process. This position will have blended responsibilities in both Product Development and Technical Design and will travel to China.
• Experienced in Product Development and Technical Design of backpacks
• Create tech packs for vendors and customers
• Edit technical CAD drawings and color renderings
• Prepare catalogs & line sheets
• Develop, price & track all samples from overseas vendors
• Daily communication with Factories
• Travel to China
• 3+ years’ experience in design and development of backpacks is a MUST.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop on Mac Platform
• Understand construction and manufacturing process of backpacks
• Knowledge of overseas development process
• Experience traveling to factories in Asia.
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to licensors, vendors, and
• sales team.
• Self-motivated, energetic, positive attitude.
• Detail oriented, organized, disciplined and deadline driven
• Ability to organize work flow
• Resourceful--ability to research new ideas, new solutions, problem solve
Please submit resume and portfolio through Malakye.com
Product Developer & Technical Designer - Backpacks
Los Angeles, LOS ANGELES, CA California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resume, references, compensation requirements and a link to your portfolio.