- United States
- Eugene, OR
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
The Marketing Director is responsible for the annual planning and seasonal execution of our marketing efforts across all channels. Candidates should have a passion and knowledge for skate and snow culture, and experience within the industry. A solid understanding of current and emerging digital marketing channels and trends is required. Successful marketing experience managing a team within an e-commerce or omnichannel retail environment is preferred. This position provides an excellent opportunity to assume a leadership role and play an outsized role in elevating the Tactics brand over the coming years. The ideal candidate is eager to help create the flagship for what specialty skate and snow retail can and should look like in a multichannel environment.
- Work with the executive team to formulate overall marketing strategies and budgets.
- Prepare annual marketing plans and related calendars.
- Manage, lead, and develop our growing marketing team staff in the execution of all marketing plans and initiatives.
- Optimize and report on marketing KPIs, and monitor budgets to track and analyze actual results against plans and forecasts.
- Work with relevant team members to develop brand positioning, creative strategy, and marketing campaigns that drive significant brand awareness.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure clear communication, integration, and timely execution of all marketing activities.
- Develop and manage key marketing relationships with industry brands and media partners.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience; 3+ years managing staff.
- Comfortable analyzing and managing budgets.
- Experience in the action sports industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field of study.
- Microsoft Office proficient: Outlook, Excel.
- This position requires full time hours out of our Eugene, Oregon offices.
Full time only. Health care stipend and IRA contribution. Employee discount. Earned store credits for enviro-friendly transportation. Paid vacation as accrued.