Tactics Retail Store Manager (Eugene, Oregon)
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Our mission is to retain the stoke of an independent skate and snowboard shop by embracing the tactics needed to deliver that experience in an evolving click and mortar world. Along the way, we strive to do the right thing and make a positive difference. Founder owned and located in the Pacific Northwest, we are inspired by having the Cascade mountains at our back, the ocean at our feet, and some of the world's best skate spots in all directions. Since our humble start in a garage in 1999, Tactics has served nearly two million customers.
This position oversees and energizes our flagship retail store located in Eugene, Oregon.
The successful Store Manager will ensure world-class customer service through the daily management and leadership of the retail store team including training, coaching, counseling, recognizing and rewarding. In addition, the Store Manager will be expected to help us develop our ever-evolving strategy to navigate the challenge of today’s retail world. We have a sophisticated organization that integrates our brick and mortar presence with our online store, and our Store Manager will be responsible for the nurturing of this ever-changing approach to the retail experience.
This position works closely with the Retail Director to accomplish the following, specific goals:
• Staff management and training – Including customer service, product knowledge, and sales techniques
• Merchandising – Maintenance of store and product appearance and displays
• Logistics – Communication across departments, opening/closing, supplies, inventory maintenance
• E-Commerce – Facilitating e-commerce picks and communication with digital team
• Marketing and Promotion – Assisting in both in-store and remote marketing initiatives and events
• Customer Relations –Build and foster relationships with customers, make executive decisions to correct difficult or disappointing customer experiences
• 2 years retail experience – preferably in a skate/snowboard shop
• Retail store management a plus
• Must skate and snowboard
• High school diploma required, college a plus
• Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
Health care stipend. IRA with matching contributions. Employee discount. Earned store credits for enviro-friendly transportation. Paid vacation as accrued. High-5s & smiles.