Brand Marketing Manager
- United States
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Our mission is to retain the stoke of an independent skate and snowboard shop by embracing the tactics needed to deliver that experience in an evolving click and mortar world. Along the way, we strive to do the right thing and make a positive difference. Founder owned and located in the Pacific Northwest, we are inspired by having the Cascade mountains at our back, the ocean at our feet, and some of the world's best skate spots in all directions. Since our humble start in a garage in 1999, Tactics has served nearly two million customers.
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and seasonal execution of our brand and content marketing efforts across all channels. Candidates should have a passion for and thorough understanding of skate and snow culture, and demonstrated experience within the industry. A solid understanding of current and emerging digital marketing channels and trends is required. Successful people management experience is preferred. This position provides an excellent opportunity to assume a leadership role in elevating the Tactics brand. The ideal candidate is hungry to create the flagship for what specialty skate and snow retail can and should look like in a multichannel environment.
• Work with the executive team to formulate overall brand and content marketing strategies and budgets.
• Manage marketing team staff in the conception, production, and deployment of brand and content marketing efforts across email, social, website, in-store, event, and 3rd party media channels.
• Optimize and report on marketing KPIs, and monitor budgets to track and analyze actual results against plans and forecasts.
• Work with relevant team members to develop brand positioning, creative strategy, and marketing campaigns that drive significant brand awareness.
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure clear communication, integration, data-based optimization, and timely execution of all brand and content marketing efforts.
• Identify, develop, and manage marketing relationships with industry partners.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Successful experience in the action sports industry and deep understanding of the target demographic.
• 5+ years of marketing experience.
• 3+ years people management or intensive lead project management responsibility in a team setting.
• Microsoft Office proficient: Outlook, Excel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• This position requires full time hours out of our Eugene, Oregon offices.