- United States
- Santa Barbara, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Toad&Co, based in Santa Barbara, CA, is in search of a Production Associate.
The Production Associate will manage the day-to-day deliverables related to development allocation, factory capacity planning, factory production timelines, order placement and front-to-back quality control. This position will work directly with internal functions: Product, Design, Planning & Sales and external vendors to execute to the corporate pipeline calendar. Successful candidate will execute on a process that insures efficiency and delivery precision.
• Collaborate with Sr Director of Supply Chain to create the sourcing strategy to accommodate current business needs as well as long term supply chain growth.
• Help to manage relationships with factories (and agents where applicable).
• Work with internal cross-functional peers to execute to a seasonal calendar for sample and bulk production.
• Work closely with Design, Materials & Product on initial style & material allocation and development trouble shooting.
• Drive the purchasing process including materials commitments, addressing materials and factory minimums, production capacity, and lead-times.
• Assist with seasonal cost negotiations.
• Write and execute on purchase orders (samples and bulk production).
• Coordinate the transition from the development of our materials at the mills to the purchasing and delivery of those goods to the factories.
• Support transition of goods to freight forwarder & data input/tracking in Netsuite.
• Manage excess materials inventory and stock fabric programs.
• Measure the performance of all factories and put appropriate strategies in place when vendors are not meeting performance goals.
• Address any quality issues with the factory, manage charge backs if necessary and ensure measures are taken to correct the issue.
• Work with internal & external teams to drive Sustainability initiatives related to production.
• Working knowledge of garment and textile manufacturing processes.
• Understanding of apparel product process from concept through to order delivery from the factory for knits & wovens.
• Working knowledge of knit fabric characteristics.
• Working knowledge and understanding of forecasting, buy planning, and capacity planning.
• 5-7 years of experience in a broad range of sportswear and technical knit and woven garments preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills and the ability to obtain information from various systems.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form with a diverse audience.
• Detail oriented with strong follow through. Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an excellent work environment!