Objective: The Production Coordinator will manage the day-to-day deliverables related to factory production timelines, order placement, shipment tracking to warehouses including salesman samples, systems data entry and assist with product related tasks. This position will work directly with internal functions: Product, Design, Planning, Logistics & Sales and external vendors & freight forwarder to execute to the corporate pipeline calendar. Successful candidate will execute on a process that ensures efficiency, accuracy and the delivery of high-quality product.
Responsibilities: • Write and execute on purchase orders (samples and bulk production).
• Assist with the transition from the development of our materials at the mills to the purchasing and delivery of those goods to the factories.
• Manage on-time sample & bulk shipments to warehouses in coordination with freight forwarder, including data input/tracking via Netsuite.
• Help to manage relationships with factories (and agents where applicable).
• Work with internal cross-functional peers to execute to a seasonal calendar for sample and bulk production.
• Assist with management of excess materials inventory and stock fabric programs.
• Execute bulk quality controls. Address any quality issues with the factory, manage charge backs if necessary and ensure measures are taken to correct the issue.
• Assist with product related tasks such as color approvals, seasonal sell-in materials, etc.